DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

Went to the Mother-In-Law's this weekend

687 views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  linuxglobal 
#1 ·
Gave her and the Father-In-Law a ride in my 98 Intrepid ES I picked up 2 and a half weeks ago. Mother-In-Law hops in the front seat, looks around and says "This is about the same size as my car (2003 Cavalier)"

sigh...

#4 ·
Women and cars.....this is a real conversation me and my gf had the other day.

GF: So, my brother decided to sell the Cadillac because something wasn't working right.
Me: Well, what was wrong with it?
GF: I dunno, one of the pieces broke in it.
Me: Umm.....pieces?
GF: Yea, one of the pieces underneath the face thingy. (Points to hood)
Me: :doh:

#9 ·
HAHA ... well at least u guys dont have "pretty headlights"

My gf has become quite educated in the matter. One of her cousins came over with a pnp 8000k kit in his honda civic and she started laughing at his cutoff LOL>... After stating theres no cutoff and no beam to his headlights, plus they dont flicker down the road.

I was just like "thats my girl' HEHE....

Let alone we play real vs fake hid games on road trips HEHE... But i guess those are the perks to dating a headlight retrofitter.

Never had any size issues .... HAHAH the trep is a big car tho, i have been told the backseat is "nearly" a loveseat.

#10 ·
Lol thats a cute game. I play padiddle or however you spell it. Maybe you should throw in a twist, if she gets ti wrong, remove a piece of clothing lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.