DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

Invisible Glass

2K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  96trep4u 
#1 ·
Anybody every tried Invisible Glass ? It looks interesting...but then it's funny when you see the word "Stoner"on the can. So maybe it's really called Stoner Invisible Glass. Even the phone number is great 1-888-STONER3. Ha! So has anybody tried it? :alien:

#5 ·
What do you do with this product basically? Do you have to clean the windows like normal first and then put this on to get the streaks out or do you just spray this on and its cleans the windows and gets them looking streak free?

#6 ·
Is this stuff safe for tinted windows? I didn't see anywhere that it specifically said it was. I'd rather not clean off my $240 tint job while cleaning my windows... :eek:

#7 ·
db,
I've got a can in my hand right now, and it says:

"Safe to use on most original equipmentmanufactured (OEM) and aftermarket tinted windows. Always test for compatibility when using on non-glass surfaces. Not recommended for for use on poly-carbonate plastic." I think if I were you, I'd call the tint manufacturer and ask, just to be safe.

96trep4u,
It's just a window cleaner. Spray it on and wipe. Just works very well. Better than most soap & water cleaners. I have read a couple articles that say what really works good is to start with a regular cleaner first, then follow up with an application of Invisible Glass. Regular cleaner gets most stuff, and the Invisible Glass makes it streak free and invisible (so to speak).

#8 ·
Snorton Norton said:
db,
I've got a can in my hand right now, and it says:

"Safe to use on most original equipmentmanufactured (OEM) and aftermarket tinted windows. Always test for compatibility when using on non-glass surfaces. Not recommended for for use on poly-carbonate plastic." I think if I were you, I'd call the tint manufacturer and ask, just to be safe.
Thanks Tom. I guess I'll give Formula One a call and see what they say...

#10 ·
Yea no ****. I have a ***** ass time getting my frekin windows clean, and that is somethign that drives me crazy to have nasty streaky windows.

Guess I should invest in this stuff since yall recommend it so well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.