first off the car is a bit dirty, it did snow this morning but it didnt clean the whole car... so some of it is still dirty, although the car is dirty its still awesome because the color of the car doesnt show dirtiness =]
wellll hellooo there its nice to be a part of the famous 300M forum and i hope i can learn and teach on this site as much as i can...
around november 1st i bought a:
2000 300M completely stock with 91000 miles. cost... $5300
1 owner and the overhead console read 23 mpg so the woman drove slooooowwww!! after 2 and a half months it now reads.................... 13.5 mpg...... yes i have a heavy foot, but with a car like this its hard not to.
i have done some modifications.... ill give the list and then ill give some pictures
1. replaced OEM factory headlights with Angel (halo) lights that came with 6000k (white) lights. ----$240 from ebay
2. replaced original fog light bulbs with 8000k (blue) bulbs and ballasts.--- $75 from a friend
3. replaced factory stereo with aftermarket Dual BT DVD/navigation/ipod connector/sd card reader/cd player/bluetooth....everything---- $450....forgot the site
4. 2400 watt kenwood box in the trunk.----- $350 for box with amp and all wiring included installation.
5. replaced front speakers with 4 way spx audio.--- $40 pep boys
6. changed door bulbs with red leds. over the rear door replaced with blue leds. replaced overhead console with white leds.---- about $20 pep boys and autozone
7. chrome pillars and chrome everywhere else; look at pictures ----- $50 for pillars (ebay). about 40 for the rest of the chrome (autozone)
8. stuck an antenna looking thing on top of the car (picture)----$15 pep boys
9. 300 chrome sticker on break light and chrome stickers on door handles. chrome stripped the side view mirrors, tail lights, trunk edge.---- 300 sticker $12
did all chrome work myself. had help with lights, navi system and box
Things i wana change/ things to be changed
1. black out signal lights and rear lights--- $50 --friend
2. strip leds for headlights (the audi headlight look)----$30-- ebay
3. Chromed out front grill. already ordered, waiting for it.---- $65 --ebay
4. 1 din alpine speaker to replace instead of the 4 cd changer (doesnt work due to aftermarket stereo.-- $50 ---friend
5. remove emblems from trunk and sides (300m, chrysler)
6. i do want to put in my 4 way spx audio speakers in the read behind the seats but have no idea how to get it installed.... any help??
^^^ 4 connections, added some floor flood lights , 4 buttons you press according to what you want on.
SOOOOO THATS IT FOR NOWWW...but everything does look better in the dark and i will take pictures later of the blue fogs and the halo light. also the interior read white and blue lights.
so far the car has been great to me other then a recent start of a steering wheel leak which is a pain to fix because the engine is so packed.
if anyone has any advice on what to add or how to make her faster in some lovely not so expensive ways... will be greatly appreciated.
thanks again for looking and i will add more night time pictures later.
so let me know what you think!!!!!!!!!