NHRA championship current standing.. - DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-13-2005, 12:42 AM Thread Starter
rpm
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 30
Feedback: 0 / 0%
                     
NHRA championship current standing..

Although my favorite driver is in second, its still a good place. First place Justine Humphreys, Second place Paul Efantis, and Third place Ali Afshar. We’ll see how next race in the compact NHRA series goes.
rpm is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-13-2005, 10:38 AM
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 5,268
Feedback: 0 / 0%
                     
You already posted this, and you already put it in the wrong section, AGAIN. This doesn't go here.
340duster is offline  
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-04-2005, 03:30 PM
Intrepid Pro
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: DC
Posts: 2,052
Feedback: 0 / 0%
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by rpm
Although my favorite driver is in second, its still a good place. First place Justine Humphreys, Second place Paul Efantis, and Third place Ali Afshar. We’ll see how next race in the compact NHRA series goes.
Who?, Who? & Who? Never heard of them! Are they Junior Dragster folks?

Here are your corrected answers
1st place - Doug Kalitta
2nd place - Tony Schumacher
3rd place - Larry Dixon
DScruggs is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-04-2005, 06:07 PM
Intrepid Pro
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: DC
Posts: 2,052
Feedback: 0 / 0%
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by c3dlc
No Thanks! I don't hit links for the hell of it.
DScruggs is offline  
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-04-2005, 06:26 PM
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 5,268
Feedback: 0 / 0%
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by DScruggs
No Thanks! I don't hit links for the hell of it.
Exactly...Don...those are NHRA sport compact ricers...


I mean racers.
340duster is offline  
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-04-2005, 06:35 PM
Intrepid Pro
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: DC
Posts: 2,052
Feedback: 0 / 0%
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by 340duster
Exactly...Don...those are NHRA sport compact ricers...
I mean racers.
You had it right the first time. What I can't believe is the absolute dickheads like RACE that go ON & ON & ON about how 4 cylinders are so MUCH better than V8s and every single time you point out how far up his ass his head has become lodged because some V8 just annihilated his 4 cylinder hero he responds with "get this" Yeah but he has 4 more cylinders!

What a crock of crap. They brag about there "ALL MOTOR" heroes getting under 10 seconds.

Excuse me, but MY all motor heroes are running around 6.5 seconds. Warren Johnson, Greg Anderson etc.

Don
(scoutmasterdon) on eBay

"Sir, if you were my husband, I would poison your drink."
-Lady Astor to Winston Churchill

"Madam, if you were my wife, I would drink it."
-His reply




14.341 @ 95.05 MPH
Capitol Raceway
03/20/11
DScruggs is offline  
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-04-2005, 08:19 PM
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 5,268
Feedback: 0 / 0%
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by DScruggs
You had it right the first time. What I can't believe is the absolute dickheads like RACE that go ON & ON & ON about how 4 cylinders are so MUCH better than V8s and every single time you point out how far up his ass his head has become lodged because some V8 just annihilated his 4 cylinder hero he responds with "get this" Yeah but he has 4 more cylinders!

What a crock of crap. They brag about there "ALL MOTOR" heroes getting under 10 seconds.

Excuse me, but MY all motor heroes are running around 6.5 seconds. Warren Johnson, Greg Anderson etc.
That, and pro stock drivers don't have cars that break an axle every other run. Have you ever watched the sport compact series? If not, you may want to..its hilarious to see them launch then die like a super comp or super gas car, but never come back alive because they broke something, not because of a throttle stop.
340duster is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionaly, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Linear Mode Linear Mode
Rate This Thread:



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
NHRA championship current standing.. rpm Meets and Events 1 06-11-2005 02:33 AM
Current Mileage on your 2nd Gen Phantomtech General Discussion (Second Generation) 79 03-29-2005 12:28 AM
GM ignited Detroit's current addiction to incentives and rebates moparman General Discussion, other Mopar Vehicles 0 02-23-2005 03:02 PM
current flow potential through a frame rail Djnrg Car Audio and Video 6 05-18-2004 05:45 AM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome