Hey you all
I have sadly decided to sell my Intrepid.
It's a 1997 3.5L ES
I haven't done anything fancy to it. It will need some work done, but nothing really major.
Here is what needs to be done
1. there is a bushing that needs to be replaced near the front wheel.
2. tranny mount (but I have the mount, and can actually get that done)
3. EGR valve (throwing code 32)
4. exhaust resonator needs to be replaced, I was told there was a leak in it and it could be sealed until it can be replaced.
5. back brakes and rotors will need to be done. I have the rotors though.
The car drives great, I just don't have the time or the effort to do this stuff. I can't do it on my own either so it's really hard for me. Plus I want something a little better on gas. Even though this isn't as bad as one would think.
This car starts right up in the cold. Runs better if you let her sit for awhile before driving though of course. lol.
<------ wtf is going on there? (sorry got distracted by that)
anyway..... yea so you can check out the pictures, these aren't the rims that are it right now, well they're the same kind of rims just not painted.
Let me know if any of you are interested!
I am in Montreal!