I have a 2002 Dodge Intrepid for sale, in USA - New York.
Mileage: 78,000 miles Engine Size: 3.5L
Asking price is $negotiable
I'm looking to move into a newer vehicle so I'm going to be selling my wonderful trep soon. Was wondering if I could get some input on how much to ask for this car, as well as some potential offers! I am the second owner of this car, which still has very low miles on it for an 02.
I have put a decent amount of money and TLC into the car making it my own. This car has served me very well, nothing has broken or gone wrong, have had to make literally zero major repairs to her.
Oil changes every 3k miles. Very well taken care of.
Located on Long Island, NY
Not sure what to ask for as far as the price goes. Car is in great shape and it has well over $3,000 in it in mods and pretty low miles.
What do you guys think is a good asking price? Around $7,000?
Dodge Intrepid ES: Deep Sapphire Blue.
Alpine IDA-X001 Digital Media Receiver
Black Spyder Projector Headlights w/ LED Halos
18" Charger RT Rims
245/45ZR18 Nitto Motivo Ultra High Performance All season Tires
- ~10k miles on them still have 90% tread or more
- Comes with Nitto Motivo 60,000 mile limited treadwear warranty. Longest treadwear warranty among all manufacturer published warranties for W & Y speed rated all-season ultra high performance tires.
Cold Air Intake by J-Intakes
All Emblems Shaved
150 MPH EL Police Cluster w/ 300m needles
35w 5000k HID's by DDM Tuning
20% Tints with 5% Visor (lifetime warranty)
Rewired tail lights to remove amber turn signal (custom harness/easily removable)
Plasti Dipped trim and Tail lights.
Full exterior LED conversion by V-Led's with V3 Triton LED's
- This includes 6x Red LED's for the tail lights & 2x 5k switchback LED's for front turn signals
- Brightest & most reliable LED on the market
- Comes with lifetime warranty on all bulbs
06 Charger SRT8 spoiler
Cat back Magnaflow dual exhaust by Trubendz (Stainless Steel & Mandrel Bent)
- Audio Clips can be seen on my sig page below.
300m Special Black leather/heated/memory interior
- Heat functionality not yet wired as it is still summer, I have the full 300m special body harness to put in the car for this (as well as for other mods down the road if you wish)
Sig Thread: https://www.dodgeintrepid.net/showthread.php?t=232626
Video of LED's: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sr4G9RXbK8I
Video of exhaust (not very good quality): http://s1361.photobucket.com/user/xyth11/media/DSCN0599_zpsba83d099.mp4.html