I have a one-owner 2000 Chrysler Intrepid R/T for sale, in Canada - Ontario.
Mileage: 268000 km
Asking price is $1500
2000 Chrysler Intrepid R/T. 268,000 km mileage - mostly highway. The car is still being driven every day, so no problems with test drives. Simply don't have time to work on our LH cars with a small kid now, so sold the Special, and now R/T is for sale.
Yes, mileage is in KM, so 268,000 km = 167,000 miles.
*** $100 to someone who can find me a buyer ***
Located in Toronto, ON, Canada.
- 3.5 HO 245HP engine works like a charm. Mobil1 synthetic oil and K&N oil filters used since day 1.
- Autostick transmission works perfectly.
- Power everything - locks, windows, moon roof.
- CD player works great.
- Brand new front brake rotors and pads.
- Timing belt replaced at 170,000 km.
- Water pump replaced less than 10,000 km ago.
- 17" R/T rims with Michelin Pilot A/S tires in very good condition.
- no accidents, just a few scratches.
- One owner car.
- Dual exhaust from Chrysler 300m Special Edition.
- Leather interior from Chrysler 300m.
- Set of 16" alloy rims with winter tires on them - Michelin Pilot Alpin (tires have max. 1 season left on them).
- Will also include extra transmission from Chrysler 300m Special (17,000 km on it) - the only thing that it needs is valve body gasket replaced (I used valve body on my other Chrysler, but did not use the actual transmission, so it has been seating in storage since 2006).
- Needs new front struts, steering arms and bushings.
- A/C is leaking, so leak needs to be fixed and recharged.
- Rust in rear wheel wells and on the hood (see photos).
- Exhaust will need some welding work.
Price: $1500 or best offer
Condition: AS IS - it will need front suspension and steering work for safety. Passed emission test last year with no problems.
Last edited by ViperZ; 10-10-2014 at 11:37 PM.
Reason: NEW PRICE
Yeah, market up here sucks. Took me forever to sell the Special, and now the same problem with R/T. I will lower the price even more just to get rid of it, but if it doesn't sell in a few months, I'll just have to find time to fix up the front end, and make it our winter car (considering that my main ride is a Subaru lol).
Last price drop. $1300 CDN = ~$1100 USD nowadays. If it doesn't sell, I'll try to part it out a bit, and then pull the rest to the crushers. Good car, really can't keep it in the garage - it takes up the whole garage.