DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

I275's 2003 Dodge Intrepid SE

4K views 55 replies 18 participants last post by  I275westcoastflorida 
#1 · (Edited)
This is my 2003 Dodge Intrepid SE, when i bought it it had 91,300 miles(has around 93,000 now) and was in decent condition. I havent anything done really just fixed some things but visually i just replaced the emblem since the other one was old and falling apart. This is my second intrepid and i love it!! My first one was a 1994 Intrepid that ill have a pic of too.

Planned Current/Future, Add on's/mods (All cancelled car will be put for sale)
Sound System
2 12" Subs:status- pending installation
Amp:status- pending installation
Door speakers- will get soon enough after installation

Spoiler-next planned mod, pending $$$
Tint Windows-after spoiler, pending $$$
Wheels Rims-when tires need replacing or $$$ available, pending $$$

Most Recent Pics:

My old intrepid:

Other pics

See less See more
#5 ·
Car looks to be in good shape. Just remember now....Once you start modding, it'll never stops!! ;)

#11 ·
I'd be careful about parking that close to that bridge. It might fall on your car, lol (local joke about shoddy construction)

Car looks in good shape, and that's a great color. Do you have any mechanical history, because you're getting close to timing chain, and water pump time.

#12 ·
ltrain01rt said:
Nice... I know those places well... downtown Clearwater by the new bridge and what used to be Stein Mart.... I saw on your profile you are only 17 - I'm guessing you go to Clearwater High?
Naw pinellas county has this stupid choice program but you cant even choose what school you go to. I go Dunedin High since thats the closest school theyd give me. I tried to go to Clearwater since i actually knew some people there and its about the same distance as dunedin and i live a mile from Countryside High but its impossible to get in there.

Dodgaholic said:
I'd be careful about parking that close to that bridge. It might fall on your car, lol (local joke about shoddy construction)

Car looks in good shape, and that's a great color. Do you have any mechanical history, because you're getting close to timing chain, and water pump time.
haha well i wasnt under the bridge but i would have got a nice seawater soaking. Anyways i really dont know when i was buying the car i just checked if it ran good and drove smoothly. I hope i dont have to replace anything anytime soon.

#18 ·
I've been here for so long it's not a big deal. I also have double paned argon filled windows. The only thing that get me irritated is the student announcers at the games, who have to cram the microphone halfway down their neck, and you can't understand what they are screaming. The bagpipes suck sometimes too, when they decide to practice at 7:00 AM next to my bedroom.

#23 ·
Dodgaholic said:
Wouldn't be so bad if they hadn't been playing the same three songs since I went to school there. I mean, how many times do you need to practice 3 damned songs.
Ha... well one of those songs is Scotland the Brave - I could probably take a stab at the other two as well. The reason they have to practice so much is because there are always new people coming in that want to play the pipes and they usually don't turn anyone away - but practice at 7 AM is something new. When I went there we had marching practice two days a week from like 2 to 4 one day and then in the evenings on another day, then football games on Friday nights.

What a small world...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.