DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

Montreal meeting?

3K views 48 replies 8 participants last post by  intrepid.luvah 
#1 ·
Hello guys !

I noticed there's a couple of members from Montreal on the forums. I was thinking when the weather gets a little better maybe we can make a meet somewhere. We can get together have some fun and talk to some people, maybe make new friends... I was thinking first week of March.

Ideas ? Suggestions ( where to meet...etc ) ?

#5 ·
Y'all should drive over to Brampton March 28, 2008 for the last Magnum produced get together. After all the LH was produced in the same plant as the LX!

#6 ·
Don't forget that we have the LX meet at the end of May usually.....Alot of guys come down from Ontario and the US....I don't know if it's on for this year, but I'll keep you guys updated (as usual) :bigok:

#7 · (Edited)
#8 ·
More meetings is better no need to wait for the LX one. Would be also nice to bring along parts we don't need and sell them. And, of course if TFC comes... make sure you save some money, lol !

Hopefully we will get some nice weather...not too cold and we could meet maybe on Mont-Royal ? We could get some very nice pics from up there, a nice view of the city, and there's a lot of restaurants & cafes less than 5KM's from there.

#9 ·
I agree more is better, I was NOT trying to get you folks to wait, more to join the "other" discontinued cars for a ride.

#11 ·
I really think that march is way too early......The streets won't be fixed yet....We have way too many potholes this year. It's horrible. And we will still have snow around that's for sure, won't be all gone by march.....Plus my car ain't coming out before May and I have stuff to do on it so if you do it before, I'll show up with my daily driver....

#12 ·
potholes ? in Monteal ???

Bimmer, what do you mean the streets won't be fixed.. I thought they engineered them that way in Quebec... ( he he ) .. I agree though the weather is too unpredictable this time of year.... remember last week

#14 ·
So......Should we start planning this or what?? I think we should give the Angrignon Park a shot. I've done 2 meetings there and we had fun. There's alot of room and bbq's on the spot. The only part that sucks is the parking. It's on gravel and has some holes, but I was able to drive on it (slowly) and so did my friend with his dropped '00 ES (2 inches). I'll go check it out soon and will take pics to show you guys. Hopefully they fixed the parking......

#18 ·
Well, I was thinking something else, guys, Why not go in the morning to what I believe is Quebec's biggest scrap yard, and later on we could go have some BBQ or do something else. I like touareg's idea about modding the cars in the scrap yard's parking lot. The place is located at :

340, chemin Pincourt, Mascouche, QC J7L 2W3

Last time I called they had 15 Intrepids(2nd gen) in there.

Let me know,

Andy.

#19 · (Edited)
For anyone who wants to see it with google maps, put this as the address :

Chemin Pincourt @45.742184, -73.673674

Click on satellite to have a view of it. It is an "U-Pull" yard.

We could meet @ maybe ~10AM(for those who come from far away...) in Montreal and then go together to the yard which is only 40KM's away from MTL(where we would meet...I believe JULEP.

#20 ·
A scrapyard run is always good, as long as the cars there are not all stripped already. You would have to make sure that they still have some good stuff left in them. Your best bet would be to go there and check them out and ask them how often they get "new" cars to strip...Also, how much do they charge to get in?? How are the prices there?

#28 ·
Is everybody available on saturdays?? I think we should think about heading to the scrap yard soon....It should be open, right?

#34 ·
You will also need the center console and shifter part if you wanna be able to install it.....As for the mini-meet/junk yard run, I'm "free" for the three last saturdays of April. Next weekend is our baby shower so I won't be free....

#38 ·
It's called having a life!! :tongue: I have a baby on the way (in 7 weeks)....

Seriously, the roads are very shitty, so my '00 won't be coming out yet and I need to fix some stuff on the '02 before I drive it again (nothing major)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.