DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

increase full injection.

880 views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  re330 
#1 ·
im going to need to have more fuel being injected,any ideas?

im thinking boost fuel pressure,will inject for same amount of time but whit more pressure=more fuel in ?

#4 ·
, just unplug the temp sensor,, that way the computer will think its -35 degrees out, and make it pour the fuel to it,

really, dont waste your time,, its only a 2.7, and not much you can do,, chips off ebay is a waste of time,, save your money and dump in a 3.5

#6 · (Edited)

If you have a 2.7 why would you need more fuel? They do not offer aftermarket cams...that I know of. But you can try this http://www.summitracing.com/parts/J...924667+4294908128+4294907620+115&autoview=sku guy down the street is using one in his trep and it has a 2.7 I will be using it in mine after my rebuild sycks my pistons are on back order so ever thing is just sitting right now. You do know the air charge for the 3.5 will mount on the 2.7. fyi but good luck on what ever direction you thake.

#8 ·
Add a seventh injector.....
If you are going to try to add NOS or another power adder to the 2.7, don't.
Unless you have gone through it completely, it will let go in a ball of flame and fury.

#9 ·
Well you can toss in some injectors from a 3.2/3.5L in or install a seventh injector and splice it into the first cylinder injector. toss on a toggle switch or a pressure switch under the gas pedal so when you put pedal to the metal it will make that seventh injector kick in.

Don't know why you want more fuel going into the engine. The stock fuel system can handle quite a bit. Even a turbo pushing 5 or 6PSI would still run fine with the stock fuel system.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.