atc is in the dash harness, EVIC dimming mirror and vanity mirrors are all in the overhead harness.
Special harness gives you the connections required to do the signal mirrors and memory but you need hte door harnesses too. Wiring for rear door lights (need door harness) and the stuff for the window defrost antenna should be there.
Some corrections here.
If your harness is from a 2002 or early 2003 car it will have the front door courtesy light wiring installed. After that, it was deleted. The rear courtesy light wiring was completely deleted in the Special so you will have to add it (easier on the 02-03(late build) since you don't have to go very far to tap into the circuit).
Additions to what you're missing in your trep:
- heat and memory(drivers only) front seats (powered passenger too if base model)
- heat, memory and auto-dim side mirror wiring (depends on year of harness for features)
- autostick wiring
- rear door audio wiring (front sail too if you have a base model car)
- repositioning of the antenna from the rear quarter to the rear defrost grid
- Infinity 360 amp wiring in the trunk
I added it to my trep, and I think it was well worth it. Mostly because after that, you don't have to play with any of the wiring. Plus, you don't have to worry if you did things right or not and having issues down the road with bad connections.