Well...I didn't have a chance to get pics last night, but I have a couple that I snapped when I was originaly putting it all together.
The first pic is of the LED's that are in the center-most position of the reflector bar (next to the 3rd brakelight section). This is how I did the "sub-assemblies". I built them in "sets" and then hooked them all together once they were installed. Each LED has a resister soldered to it..yes, it's time consuming! I then soldered all the negative (-) cathodes (ground) together to a common post for each "set" of LED's.
Here is that same set of LED's installed on the reflector bar. The LED's are 5mm, and the holes are drilled approx. .75" apart. You can see the single "post" that I used to connect them all to the ground wire.
Here are all the LED's installed on one side of the Reflector bar. I used Super Glue "gel" to hold them in place. Seems to work pretty well. I applied the glue around the lip of each LED and then pushed them into place to get a good fit that would seal all the way around each LED.
I essentially did the same thing with the positive (+) cathodes as I did with the negatives. I soldered each "set" to a common cathode in the middle of each group, and then soldered that single post to a wire that I tied into my marker lights for power. The negative cathodes were soldered to another wire and grounded to the decklid where the latch is secured. The routing of the positive (power) wire just followed the latch and brake-light wires that are already in place. I just pulled it through and taped them all together.
I can't promise anything, but I'll TRY to get more pics in the next day or two...