DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat - View Single Post - Carlisle Feast!
Thread: Carlisle Feast!
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 05-23-2012, 10:45 PM Thread Starter
Silver Special
Intrepid Newbie

Carlisle Feast!

It is the time to release the Carlisle Chrysler Nationals food menu for our 2012 meet. Lindsey has graciously volunteered to head up the menu and food preparation for this coming year. Managing this from MA will certainly be a large undertaking and I think I speak for everyone in the club when I say thank you for taking on the challenge of feeding our group. We look forward to delicious, home cooked meals!

The $25 non-club member price is what everyone was charged last year so that has not changed. We are offering a small discount to our current members.

Non-Club Member Price: $25 per person
Showfield Payment : $35 per person

Please make your payments through PayPal to [email protected]
Please send the payment as a gift so the club saves on the PayPal fees. You can put "Carlisle food" in the comments field.
You can also mail a check if you do not use PayPal, please PM me for the address.

Organizing the food for this event is going to take a lot of planning and I would ask that everyone pay as soon as they can. We have a budget and some shrewd shopping is going to need to happen for us to stay under it. We strongly urge everyone to sign up and pay ahead of time, while we will accept payment of $35 at the show field there will be minimal excess food made. We are cooking the meals from 7 hours away and really need an accurate count ahead of time to be more accurate.

Having the opportunity to eat breakfast and lunch for 3 days at this price is hard to beat. I was at Carlisle a couple weekends ago and spent more than that for one days lunch.

Thursday:

Dinner: As in past years, anyone who arrives Thursday night is welcome to participate in dinner. The last few years weíve gone to Five Guys Burgers and Fries (4810 Carlisle Pike Mechanicsburg, PA 17050).

Friday:

8:30am Breakfast: Bagels
Muffins
Croissants
Cereal
Fresh Fruit
12:30pm Lunch: Meatball Subs
Baked Ziti
Caprese Salad
Garlic Bread
Dinner: There are a number of restaurants to eat at in the area and as in the past, the group is welcome to split up or eat together.

Saturday: M&M Theme Day

8:30am Breakfast: M&M & Plain Pancakes
Scrambled Eggs
Bacon
Fresh Fruit
12:30pm Lunch: Cheese, Pepperoni, Veggie, & White Pizzas
Garden Salad
Potato Salad
6:30pm Dinner: The Fire House Restaurant for Club Dinner (Not paid by club)
(http://www.thefirehouserestaurant.com)

Sunday:

Breakfast: Hotelís free continental breakfast
Baked goods will be provided at the show field
12:30pm Lunch: Burgers
Hot Dogs
Pasta Salad
Taco Salad
Deviled Eggs

Snacks, Dessert and Drinks:

There will also be a variety of snacks, desserts, soda, and water available.

Please bring your own alcoholic beverages.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome