Well I got my 2000 Intrepid SE in 2003 as my first car. The exact car I wanted. I learned to drive in this thing and love it to death. Now, a few years later I'm showing symptoms of the modding bug and in the coming weeks I hope to get some really good upgrades for my Trep!
- Alpine H/U with IPod connection in the glove compartment
- Flowmaster 40 Series Delta Flow
- K&N Cold Air Intake 57 Series FIPK Generation II
- Bored out throttle body(?)
- Needs some body work for dents and dings inflicted by my first driving encounters (first blood as my dad calls 'em).
- Window tint
- Spoiler from Spoilerdepot.com
- Repainted taillights
- Black Diamond Headlights
- Painted badging
- Speaker upgrades (any suggestions???)
- Looking around for a nice looking set of black rims
Here's a few snapshots:
Flowmaster 40 Series Delta Flow
Sound bite of Flowmaster (taken at night with my crappy phone, but the sound is okay):
It currently has ~95k miles on it, but I'm going to keep this thing running as long as I can. Engine has already been fixed from when it crapped out, and I just had the timing belt replaced, alignment readjusted, and the transmission had a leak that was fixed (and the computer was reprogrammed).
Last edited by CMcNam; 07-12-2008 at 03:52 AM.
Don't waste your money on the Doc.
The "mod bug" is a somewhat rare (to the general public), incurable, insatiable, and sometimes fatal organism that invades your being beyond all else.
Accept it for what it is, resistance is futile.
You have entered the realm of the afflicted, sometimes outcast, but otherwise good folks with lots of info about the disease, to be shared by fellow infectees, without fear of persecution by others.
You are safe here.