Hi guys just as the thread suggests.
02 ES with 56,000 miles OEM Goodyear Eagles. Looking to buy tires from a local shop.
First let me say I'm not really a car guy meaning doing extensive wrenching/mods etc. I"m more of a motorcycling guy (age 53) so that seems to get the majority of my time and MONEY!
This is my 2nd Intreped, lost the original in a garage fire. I need tires but know the 16's have an outdated look.
1) If I go with 17's is that going to make the ride more harsh.
2) The car wallows and handles like a boat. The shocks aren't blown I guess it's just the nature of a 4 door car that is long in length. Is there any strut/shock upgrades I can do to get rid of this? I would like to do this @ the same time I get new tires.
3) I googled "Graphite Charger wheels". Holy Moly all kinds of el cheapo wheel/tire combos came up. I am clueless but something tells me my OEM 16's are better than some of those which are probably Chinese?
4) Is there a place I could go to get Graphite Charger wheels?
5) Anyone want some REALLY clean 16's if I do change?
I like the way this Intrepid looks:
edit, it won't let me post the url w/o at least 10 posts! lol
I'll reply to the thread.
Thanks for reading,