Meet my second Chrysler Intrepid. My original one was wrote off last year, due to an intoxicated government plow driver practically crushing it. Unfortunately beyond body fill and bolt on body parts.
Purchased my second one the moment the insurance wrote out the cheque. Refused to buy anything else, besides an LH; simply because I firmly believe these are the best rounded vehicle for it's original price tag - Mopar or no car...
Baseline SE model, originally champagne color, had it painted to a "Hell Fire Orange" (YES - That's what they call the paint color). Lifted the very healthy 2.7 and shot it, it now resides as a Honda block or a structural clip for a Lamborghini I'd like to think. Dropped in a transmission and 3.5 HO from a early retired cop car, it died heroically in a high chase pursuit (wrote off for body damage). Millions of mods to name since...
Been to the quarter mile drag strip with friends, gets a very nice 15.1 with what little I have done.
Yes I'm in love.
- Custom Paint Job
- Added OEM Spoiler (WANT Charger Spoiler)
- Crusader Rims (Running over-sized tires, FML)
- Debadged and Demolded
- Eyebrows on headlamps
- Tinted tailights
- 300M mirrors
- Police Cluster / 300M Needles
- 300M Auto-Dim Rear view mirror
- 300M Leather Seats
- 300M Dash and Door Panels
- 300M Body color matched trim/Currently California wood package.
- Blacked out interior, including headliner, pillar caps, etc.
- Infinity II Stereo + AMP, married to Pioneer replacement speakers + deck + 12" Sub.
- Jeep Grand Cherokee EVIC
- Swapped final drive gears
- Dynomax Dual exhaust
- 3.5HO PCM (want a Special PCM)
- Coldair Intake
- Heavy Duty Cooling Police package
- Shift kit
- Heavy Duty Clutch pack
- Police package swaybars front and rear
Decided to post this spur of the moment, so only one picture for now: