Welcome to my (jlgoolsbee's) sig thread! My name is Lee, I'm 21, and I'm from the north Texas area, though I am about to start my Senior year at Hardin-Simmons University in Abilene.
My Intrepid ES is a 1999; I got it from my grandparents in July of '05 with only 46,000 miles on it. The first pic below is the only one I have from the day I brought it home.
It's only been in one accident since I got it, and I wasn't even there. I was parked in the lot at church one Sunday, and after the service I came outside to find both of the driver side doors scratched and dented... got that fixed though; looks good as new.
Mod list is below, and below that are more pics. It seems like every time I go to take pictures, it's cloudy outside... hopefully I can get it cleaned up and find a sunny day to take more pics.
- Candy Apple Red
- 3.2 Liter V6
- Leather Seats
- 60/40 Rear Seats
- Infinity Audio System
Mods I'm working onMods I'd like to do
- Replaced damaged front door speakers with Clarions
- Debadged "Ram" logo on front hood
- Fog light reflectors removed
- JoeKD J-Intake with AEM DRYFLOW filter
- Spoilerdepot.com custom spoiler
- RB1 nav unit
- Mopar iPod interface adapter
- Replaced front door sail-pod tweeters with factory replacements
- Magnaflow single-in dual-out exhaust
- Window tint (darkest legal limit, probably)
- Blue interior lights (all of 'em, if it's possible)
- Automatic headlight switch
Alright, here's a panorama shot of the interior:
Clarions to replace the door speakers:
Fog reflectors removed
Clearcoat peeling off my font bumper? Anybody know what this is / what I can do about it?
JoeKD CAI with AEM Dryflow filter
iPod installed in center console
iPod connected to RB1