DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

my 2000 R/T

8K views 31 replies 13 participants last post by  2ToneR/T 
#1 · (Edited)
from a small wreck to the 2 tone car its become in a few short months. I've installed a new 3.5 HO motor with 46000 miles on it. I have all new hood, fenders, bumper cover from police trep with the brake ducts, new fog lights and headlights with 9600K HID kits in both, new Infinity Kappa 693.9i rear speakers, new 18" wheels and tires, new stainless dual exhause, 2.5" diameter, dual Borla mufflers and tips, K&N FIPK, and much more...

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
Thanks guys! I appreciate it! I soon hope to install a new head unit with a flip out 7" screen and bluetooth. I've had my eye on the Pioneer AVH-P6300 .....after that maybe 300M interior or just change my R/T interior....It's nice to have a custom upholstry shop next to our Autobody shop...lol....

#12 ·
updated pics after rust repair

rusting thru from the inside.....damn slit underneath the gas door and let water sit inside the quarter...fixed now...cut a patch panel from a 1984 or 85 ford thunderbird fender we had...welded up and bodyworked...

#13 ·
more pics

in primer...ready for sanding and color....color going on...8 coats....then clear...8 coats...wet sanded, now buffed and polished...then waxed...the custom made emblems I ordered...decided to just go with the SRT-6 and leave the rest off..

#20 ·
new exhaust 2....

they cut off all the resonators, mufflers from stock set up....inserted stainless Y pipe up front, straight pipe where middle resonator was, and flowmaster "Camaro" style 1 in and 2 out 2.5" pipes out to big ass stainless tips...sounds awesome...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.