I recently purchased a digital camera. It's a Vivitar (to find out more specs please refer to my thread in the whatever section).According to my manual here is what I have to do in order to download pics from the cam to my PC:
1. Plug end of USB to computer
2. Power on the camera
3. Switch the Mode dial to computer mode "pc"
4. Plug the other end of USB to the cam.
5. Double click MY COMPUTER icon on the desktop and find the REMOVABLE DISK
6. Drag and drop the images the images in the removable disk mentioned above to the folder in your hard disk
7. Once the copy process has been completed, the images then successfully have been downaloaded.
MY question is what the hell do they mean by step #6?? I thought that they meant copy and paste but that didn't work.
APRIL 2003 IOM
Current car: 2009 Toyota Corolla Type S (Thinking what my first mod will be)
2nd car: 2000 Dodge Intrepid SE Clear Corners, Exhaust, and Rims are just SOME of the goodies installed...
Originally posted by MoparHead You should be able to view both folders in Windows Explorer - right click on the Start button and that will bring up a menu. Choose Explore and I think you'll be in bidness.
I tried it, and I'm still lost!!!!!!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrr........... I don't like technology.