DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

Sad, but yet happy

794 views 17 replies 11 participants last post by  bakerboy90660 
#1 · (Edited)
Well everybody, the time has come. I traded the trep in yesterday for a brand new 2003 Chevy Tahoe with 22" rims
I would like to thank everybody on this forum for all the knowledge and insight I have gained. I do have a few items that I need to sell, i will post them in the buy/sell section. But just because I don't hvae the trep anymore doesn't mean that I will not surf D.I.net anymore

#3 ·
I think I'll be o.k.

#5 ·
In a brand new tahoe on 22's

#6 ·
Taho's sure are a lot easier to pimp out and soup up.

#8 ·
#10 ·
nice move.. Tahoe's are smokin'.. But so was your trep :+)
Good luck..

#13 ·
Yea, they are aftermarket, I will get pictures a.s.a.p. I really want to put on the spinners (when the car stops, the rims keep spinning) also I do want to lower it because with the 22's it sits a little high. Then maybe put an in-dash 7" t.v. and a flip down t.v. in the back. Then maybe later I want to shave the door handles and color match a few things. Oh, can't forget about the billet grille

#15 ·
Yawn..another SUV owner.

#18 ·
Well, I work for the County of Los Angeles as a computer network admin., live at home no bills, no kids. The main reason I bought the Tahoe was becuase sooner or later I want to buy a quad, atv. And I just got a phone call about a 2001 yamaha raptor that I might pick up tomorrow:)

(Mr. burns from the simpsons).....EXCELLENT!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.