1997 Intrepid 3.5 v.s. 1994 Honda Civic Hatch - DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-15-2008, 01:12 AM Thread Starter
Intrepid Modder
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 334
Feedback: 0 / 0%
 
Cool 1997 Intrepid 3.5 v.s. 1994 Honda Civic Hatch

it was bout 6 clock in the morning and i picked up my friend from a late nite party cuz he didn't wanna drive drunk so i take my bro in the trep and we get my friend my bro takes the civic and im obviously in the trep my friends civic had a d16z6 with cai and full exhaust and vtec 5 speed well my bro is in front so i pass him to mess with him and comes around like i did so now were side by side at about 40mph then 3 honks he floors it im like OK so i wot that beast and rape him again and again and again we were doing bout 130mph and every time i had like maybe 10 car lengths :flipa: oo man the 3.5 is so fu#$ing mean well its early so this is kinda half ass story telling
trepping3.3hard is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-15-2008, 01:25 AM
Intrepid Pro
 
Jdnet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Whitewater, WI
Posts: 1,245
Feedback: 4 / 100%
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by trepping3.3hard View Post
it was bout 6 clock in the morning and i picked up my friend from a late nite party cuz he didn't wanna drive drunk so i take my bro in the trep and we get my friend my bro takes the civic and im obviously in the trep my friends civic had a d16z6 with cai and full exhaust and vtec 5 speed well my bro is in front so i pass him to mess with him and comes around like i did so now were side by side at about 40mph then 3 honks he floors it im like OK so i wot that beast and rape him again and again and again we were doing bout 130mph and every time i had like maybe 10 car lengths :flipa: oo man the 3.5 is so fu#$ing mean well its early so this is kinda half ass story telling
you have a limiter set at 115 mph
Jdnet is offline  
post #3 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-15-2008, 08:41 PM
Intrepid Pro
 
intrepid.luvah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Montreal, Quebec
Posts: 2,079
Feedback: 1 / 67%
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by janithn View Post
you have a limiter set at 115 mph
There are some 1997 intrepids that don't have a limiter...
intrepid.luvah is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-16-2008, 06:49 AM Thread Starter
Intrepid Modder
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 334
Feedback: 0 / 0%
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by intrepid.luvah View Post
There are some 1997 intrepids that don't have a limiter...
thank you there intrepid.luvah and yes your right it was like some special rare shit or something like that. shifted at like 6g no limiter =good car
trepping3.3hard is offline  
post #5 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-18-2008, 12:06 AM
Intrepid Newbie
 
mino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: mexico
Posts: 39
Feedback: 0 / 0%
 
Video?
mino is offline  
post #6 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-18-2008, 12:36 AM
Speed is Power
 
NHogan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Iowa, USA
Posts: 6,683
Feedback: 37 / 100%
                     
So your buddy didnt want to drive drunk and get into an accident...

so you go street racing and could of killed him going 115+
NHogan is offline  
post #7 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-18-2008, 12:37 AM
Speed is Power
 
NHogan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Iowa, USA
Posts: 6,683
Feedback: 37 / 100%
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by mino View Post
Video?
If you read his post he didnt go looking for street racing he was picking up a friend from a party. The street race just happen to happen.
NHogan is offline  
post #8 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-18-2008, 05:40 PM Thread Starter
Intrepid Modder
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 334
Feedback: 0 / 0%
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by NHogan View Post
So your buddy didnt want to drive drunk and get into an accident...

so you go street racing and could of killed him going 115+
well he wasn't in the car with me and i understand what your concern is but i took it upon myself to do the racing and went to the horseback roads that just go straight for miles and usually have no horses or cars I've actually have never seen anybody on this road i was on but its not something i do all the time so without saying this in a asshole way please dont give me a guilt trip and sorry no vid i wish i did though
trepping3.3hard is offline  
post #9 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-29-2008, 10:00 AM
Intrepid Fan
 
93'TrepFTW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 232
Feedback: 0 / 0%
                     
Eh, Post a Picture of your Door Jam where your Sticker and Tire INfo is, Then maybe I'll believe this half assed story.

Not so Much beating a Civic, but he whole 130 deal.

That, and No first gen ever came with a 130 Cluster nor have I ever seen a Civic with a 130+ Cluster, not saying they don't have them, I just haven't seen them.
93'TrepFTW is offline  
post #10 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-30-2008, 08:19 PM Thread Starter
Intrepid Modder
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 334
Feedback: 0 / 0%
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93'TrepFTW View Post
Eh, Post a Picture of your Door Jam where your Sticker and Tire INfo is, Then maybe I'll believe this half assed story.

Not so Much beating a Civic, but he whole 130 deal.

That, and No first gen ever came with a 130 Cluster nor have I ever seen a Civic with a 130+ Cluster, not saying they don't have them, I just haven't seen them.
here we go now im gonna be an asshole no shit there was no f***ing 130cluster but when the speedo goes past 120 then you kinda guesstimate the speed at the postion its at lets take a measure and measure 10 mph increments then go to your speedo and look add that 10 mph to your 120 and see where the **** its at sorry bout the anger but im frustrated
trepping3.3hard is offline  
post #11 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-30-2008, 10:39 PM
Intrepid Fan
 
93'TrepFTW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 232
Feedback: 0 / 0%
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by trepping3.3hard View Post
here we go now im gonna be an asshole no shit there was no f***ing 130cluster but when the speedo goes past 120 then you kinda guesstimate the speed at the postion its at lets take a measure and measure 10 mph increments then go to your speedo and look add that 10 mph to your 120 and see where the **** its at sorry bout the anger but im frustrated
I also forgot to ask, why your profile thingy and name says 3.3 but u said 3.5? u get rid of the ol 3.3?


But Still, I am waiting or that Door Jam Sticker.
93'TrepFTW is offline  
post #12 of 21 (permalink) Old 10-01-2008, 12:50 AM
Intrepid Modder
 
jason9945's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: earth
Posts: 298
Feedback: 0 / 0%
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93'TrepFTW View Post
Eh, Post a Picture of your Door Jam where your Sticker and Tire INfo is, Then maybe I'll believe this half assed story.

Not so Much beating a Civic, but he whole 130 deal.

That, and No first gen ever came with a 130 Cluster nor have I ever seen a Civic with a 130+ Cluster, not saying they don't have them, I just haven't seen them.
*cough* my 1994 cluster goes to 150 My car certainly doesnt, but the cluster goes upto 150mph.

Its a canadian car and the speedo goes to 240km/hr
jason9945 is offline  
post #13 of 21 (permalink) Old 10-01-2008, 05:20 PM Thread Starter
Intrepid Modder
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 334
Feedback: 0 / 0%
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93'TrepFTW View Post
I also forgot to ask, why your profile thingy and name says 3.3 but u said 3.5? u get rid of the ol 3.3?


But Still, I am waiting or that Door Jam Sticker.
sorry forgot to clear up the car thingy the 3.5 is my bros and i have a 3.3 and the getting a pic is gonna be hard since i live in CT and my bro lives in Maine i was up there this summer and thats when this happened but i should be going before halloween and i will try to get a pic
trepping3.3hard is offline  
post #14 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-08-2008, 03:25 AM
Intrepid Newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 5
Feedback: 0 / 0%
 
Thats a cool story, im tempted to haighway race but i dont think i have the guts.
Integra is offline  
post #15 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-16-2008, 02:31 AM
Intrepid Newbie
 
96_trep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Philly
Posts: 43
Feedback: 0 / 0%
 
my 94 connie did 120+ all day, till she died twice!
96_trep is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionaly, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Linear Mode Linear Mode
Rate This Thread:



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome