DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

Meet In Bensenville This Thursday.

1K views 28 replies 9 participants last post by  sami 
#1 ·
Classic Car Cruise Nites - Bensenville Town Center, Bensenville, IL 630-860-1404. Starts at 6:00 p.m. Runs Mid May through late summer.

Guest appearances could possibly be made by Axle, sami, elboricua75, Vladig, Turbo, Intrepid99, and maybe others. Feel free to stop by and say hello, this is a new spot, we are willing to check it out, don't be shy, stop by and say hi.

#2 ·
I'm definitely down with coming to the area for a long weekend or something. Make some slightly more concrete plans and I'm there. I need a vacation anyway!

Dammit, I didn't see the title.
Too short of notice. I work Thursday.

#8 ·
Thursday sounds good, but can yoou provide me with some directions :) for me nonsuburbenite ( i totaly ****ed this one up :) ) Thank you

#9 ·
I'm definitely down for a long weekend, as stated. THe more the merrier, but whatever gets planned, I'm there. A track should definitely be involved one of the days.

#10 ·
Here, I found directions off of another cruise spot site.

Bensenville - Thursdays 6pm - Classic Car Cruise Nites - Bensenville Town Center, Mid May through late summer. Parking for 200+ cars.
From Rt-83 take 3rd Av East past York Rd to complex.
1 mile east of Rt-83. 1 block west of York Rd.
1 block north of Green St and south of Irving Park Rd.
630.594.1190 - 630.860.1404.

#17 ·
Well, I thought that this might be a good place to post this.............I am putting myself up for auction...$300US minimum goes to anyone who can find me a job near there that pays $500US a week keeping in mind that I am NOT legally entitled to work in the US soooooooo I'd either need to be sponsored by an employer or work under the table. I'll do ANYTHING! I have a diploma as an Electronics Technician and I've been working as a CNC machinist for coming up on a year now, as I said, if someone can find me a job that meets my basic requirements.........I'll give them $300 minimum CASH!..........how about $50 + 1/2 of my first week's pay? If it's more than $500 pay then I'll give you more! God I need to leave Canada NOW! I think I'm going crazy :(

Reason I need at least $500/week is so I can afford rent, food, car payments, insurance and gas......along with the occasional mod and/or gifts for other people :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.