Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Well warranty on my 2001 Chrysler Concorde LXI ran out and I am looking into mods... Lots of mods on a small but steady budget.
Currently I only have the 15% tint that looks great on my dark blue concorde.
Coming soon are:
1) Automatic head lights - thanx for the how-tos.
2) Front pads and rotors, brembos from TireRack if no one gives better tips or normally priced good quality drilled ones.
3) Dual Magnaflow exhaust - getting those travel savings for a Meineke shop owner pays off.
4) K&N Filter or FILP (if 2.7 or 3.5 application will fit onto 3.2)
5) Chip to get the thing to run smooth on premium fuel and to get better shift points.
6) New tires, maybe rims. (BTW I have set of used rims from 1998 Pontiac GP GTP. Will they fit on my Concorde, they are cool and 5 spoke).
7) 300M side mirrors in shiny black.
Well more things to come.
Last edited by CEHE4KA; 10-10-2003 at 11:26 AM.