2000 Trep R/T
Just bought a 2000 Slate R/T with 71k. Will post pictures soon. I believe I have 6.5” + 2.5” component fronts and 6x9 rears, are those sizes right? Here is my potential list of mods:
- 2 Infinity Kappa Perfect SVC 10s in a bandpass box behind rear seat (does not fold down) powered by a JBL bp300.1 (shoud i invest in a capacitor? I'm not familiar with 'em.)
- Sony CDX-F5700 in dash (will eventually be linked to my ipod). Can someone post a pic of an installed aftermarket radio, want to get an idea of what the kit will look like…
- Kenwood KFC-6909 4-way 6x9s in the rear deck.
- Infinity Kappa 6.5” components in the front??? (is there an install kit for the tweets?)
- 20% tint on the side and rear windows.
- OEM spoiler
I already own (1) Infinity 10, the Jbl amp, Kenwood 6x9s and the Sony HU from my last car, so I’m sticking with what I got. Any suggestions? Are there any serious problems with installation of speakers/head unit? I’m no professional installer, but I’ve put in my share of stereo equipment (novice).
I would eventually like to upgrade to infinity’s all the way around, but my bank account still needs to recover from this recent purchase.