DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat - View Single Post - Tom Romans - Shadowvox6
View Single Post
post #5 of (permalink) Old 09-09-2015, 08:37 PM
luckkky13
Intrepid Modder

I've known Tom since I purchased my first M back in 2007, spoke to him for 3 hours last night about our plans for the weekend, gonna try not to rattle on, ( really hard to have to type this) for those of you that didn't know Tom and his Family have spent plenty of time here in Chicago, whether it be for the American Fest, my Haunted House, or just to get away for the weekend. I truly thought of him as Family, Tom was always a phone call away if I ever had a problem, and I was always there for him if he needed me, I try and treat everyone I meet like Family but for some reason really took a liking to Tom, I know he didn't have the perfect life, but we spoke a lot about personal situations and he seemed to be heading down the rite path to try and make things better for his Wife and Daughters..... I will truly miss you Big Guy, may you Rest In Peace...I actually had a point but kinda lost what I wanted to say, till we meet again.....GodSpeed !!!!!

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome