FSM says to use a block of wood width-wise but I'd be nervous about that. I'd angle the wood to cover as much of the pan surface as possible. Changing the oil pan is a PITA.
(1) Remove the insulator attaching nuts from top
of the mounting bracket.
(2) Raise vehicle on hoist.
(3) Support the engine with a jack and a block of
wood across the full width of the oil pan.
(4) Remove the lower attaching nuts from the bot-
tom of the insulator to the frame (Fig. 2).
(5) Raise engine carefully with jack enough to re-
move the insulator from it’s mount.
(1) Install insulator onto the frame.
(2) Lower the engine onto the insulator mount
(Fig. 2). Remove jack from vehicle.
(3) Tighten the insulator to frame nuts to 61 NIm
(45 ft. lbs.).
(4) Lower vehicle. Install the upper attaching nuts
to mount and tighten to 61 NIm (45 ft. lbs.).
(1) Raise vehicle on hoist.
(2) Support the transmission with a transmission
(3) Remove the insulator thru bolt from the mount.
(4) Remove the transmission mount fasteners and
(5) Reverse removal procedure for installation. Re-
fer to for bolt tightening specifications.