DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat - View Single Post - My New(Used) 2004 Dodge Durango SLT!
View Single Post
post #233 of (permalink) Old 04-22-2019, 09:56 PM Thread Starter
Ronbo
Woober Goobers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter-Man View Post
Get those speakers installed today - should be a nice change on the upcoming drive.

I bought a PAC LOC adapter for the 2014 Charger - keeping the 8.4 Uconnect factory radio and aux inputs - that will be installed in a few months. I hope it works well.
Are you using the PAC LOC for an amp for a Sub? Do you have any type of Premium sound? Alpine or Infinity?. Got an OEM amp for your current OEM speakers?

The PAC OEM kit with Module had an easy wire for wire to the Boss NAV radio. Plugged right into the stock truck harness. The included Module took car of all the CAN Bus translations to get everything working on the Boss NAV radio. Parking Brake, output, Speaker Outputs, Amp Turn on, etc. Even kept the radio off delay until a door is opened. Think it was around $65 off Amazon. Well worth it not hacking up the stock wiring harness. Also had the connections for the optional module needed if you had OEM Steering Wheel controls to keep them.

JJI=Just Junk It, LLC!
Member of the Sold SRT-8 Magnums of DI.net Club!
Perky Jerky for Everyone!!
Crazy Rons House of Mega Deals

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome