Spark plug tubes - DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat
 3Likes
  • 1 Post By Ronbo
  • 1 Post By tgs
  • 1 Post By tgs
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-13-2019, 04:14 PM Thread Starter
Intrepid Fan
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Omaha
Posts: 160
Feedback: 0 / 0%
 
Spark plug tubes

Anyone have 6 of them i could have or buy from?

Rebuilding a 3.5L and i am in need of another set of 6 tubes

Thanks

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
UmmScott is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-13-2019, 06:31 PM
Woober Goobers!

 
Ronbo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Tiny Pebble, AR
Posts: 48,582
Feedback: 44 / 100%
                     
Might want to post this in the Wanted to Buy/For Sale section also.
UmmScott likes this.
Ronbo is offline  
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-13-2019, 06:35 PM Thread Starter
Intrepid Fan
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Omaha
Posts: 160
Feedback: 0 / 0%
 
Thanks. Will do

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
UmmScott is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-14-2019, 01:20 PM
tgs
Intrepid Pro
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Stuck in Indianapolis until the end of time
Posts: 1,870
Feedback: 3 / 100%
                     
I have six that you can have (I might have more; I don't remember how many heads are in the trunk of the scrap car).
Have to give me some time to dig them out and then remove them.
I've never removed a set. Do they come out fairly easy? The FSM just says to grab them with vise-grips ...
UmmScott likes this.
tgs is offline  
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-14-2019, 01:38 PM Thread Starter
Intrepid Fan
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Omaha
Posts: 160
Feedback: 0 / 0%
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by tgs View Post
I have six that you can have (I might have more; I don't remember how many heads are in the trunk of the scrap car).
Have to give me some time to dig them out and then remove them.
I've never removed a set. Do they come out fairly easy? The FSM just says to grab them with vise-grips ...
Yeah they come out fairly easily.

Just alternate wiggling from each side and eventually they just pull straight out.

I would love to have them!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
UmmScott is offline  
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-14-2019, 01:57 PM
tgs
Intrepid Pro
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Stuck in Indianapolis until the end of time
Posts: 1,870
Feedback: 3 / 100%
                     
no problem. Just need bright sunny Saturday like today! I'll get to it this weekend and let you know.
UmmScott likes this.
tgs is offline  
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-27-2019, 03:21 PM
tgs
Intrepid Pro
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Stuck in Indianapolis until the end of time
Posts: 1,870
Feedback: 3 / 100%
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by UmmScott View Post
Yeah they come out fairly easily. Just alternate wiggling from each side and eventually they just pull straight out.

Tried to pm but your mailbox is full.

I'm really sorry for holding you up like this. I was just outside trying to get them out but they are not cooperating.
I'm just squishing them all out of shape. The heads came off an engine that had a seized bearing.
Heads looked like they'd been overheated more than once -- might be why they're not coming out.

I just googled the part number, 4648604, rockauto shows 3 available at 5.25 each.

There's a guy on ebay that has two and moparpartsgiant has them for 5.99 each.

Wish I could've done better!!
-- Terry
tgs is offline  
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-27-2019, 03:27 PM Thread Starter
Intrepid Fan
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Omaha
Posts: 160
Feedback: 0 / 0%
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by tgs View Post
Tried to pm but your mailbox is full.



I'm really sorry for holding you up like this. I was just outside trying to get them out but they are not cooperating.

I'm just squishing them all out of shape. The heads came off an engine that had a seized bearing.

Heads looked like they'd been overheated more than once -- might be why they're not coming out.



I just googled the part number, 4648604, rockauto shows 3 available at 5.25 each.



There's a guy on ebay that has two and moparpartsgiant has them for 5.99 each.



Wish I could've done better!!

-- Terry
No worries man. I ordered some.

Thanks for trying at least. And sorry bout the inbox i deleted some stuff LOL

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
UmmScott is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionaly, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Linear Mode Linear Mode
Rate This Thread:



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome