This morning it was 23 degrees outside, I went outside to turn on my car to let it warm up and when I turned the key in the iginition nothing happened, the lights on the instrument panel lit up but there was no sound from the starter. After a few tries the car started responding and the engine turned over.
I'm not sure exactly why it was doing that, the cold wouldn't cause anything like this would it?
Also when I was installing my 6x9s the dome lights were on the whole time during installation (about an hour) but after various drives to NJ and back I would think that it recharged my battery.
The battery in my car is pretty new, I purchased it in December.
I hope it's not the after market keyless entry draining my battery.