DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

Anybody know eagletsi? I might be geting stiffed?

705 views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  rdj59 
#1 ·
I sent him 50 bucks for an infinity cd player and he sent me email about a week and a half ago saying he would send it out on a monday. i haven't recieved the cd player yet and he's not returning any of my emails. I hope he's not trying to rip me off. :hafnha: His name is Joe Rosen and he's from Berlin, MD. Jeramie

#4 ·
its been 10 days. i may be jumping the gun but he hasn't emailed or pm'd me back since thurday. he said he would email the details the day he sent it out and he hasn't. Jeramie

#7 ·
lmao. i got a 15 foot vynal banner from ebay of eminem the eminem show opening release and it took about a month to get it. granted it weighed like 10 lbs and was in a box that looke dlike the post office dropped it about 60 times.

#8 ·
the part i don't like is that he's not even returning my emails. maybe he went on vacation?

#9 ·
Don't forget the site was down for over a week. Maybe your PMs got lost in the shuffle?

#10 ·
he sent me email saying that he recieved my payment and would sent the cd player out on monday 10-11 days ago.

#12 ·
luisa, you were also going to buy something from eagletsi?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.