DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

how many intrepids ...

615 views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  dakotaquadsport 
#1 ·
How many intrepids were made each year ? and what colors ?

#4 ·
When I had the LHS I sent Chrysler an e-mail with the VIN # to find out what options where selected, recall history etc. I also asked them how many cars were sold in that MY (1994) and in what colors with what options etc.

They were able to tell me most of the info.

#7 ·
King Winky said:
When I had the LHS I sent Chrysler an e-mail with the VIN # to find out what options where selected, recall history etc. I also asked them how many cars were sold in that MY (1994) and in what colors with what options etc.

They were able to tell me most of the info.

i did the same thing for my LHS. Chrysler will respond to these emails. Someone should send them one and get all that info for all the LH cars...

btw, do you remember how many 94' LHS's there was?

#9 ·
i will go to the dealership and ask, i was just wondering if my 1996 intrepid was 1 of 10,000 lol

#10 ·
LHSDriver01 said:
i did the same thing for my LHS. Chrysler will respond to these emails. Someone should send them one and get all that info for all the LH cars...

btw, do you remember how many 94' LHS's there was?

I tried that, and yes they did respond, but didn't give any exact figures, or hell any figures to me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.