Thanks Avenger - DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-22-2005, 08:11 PM Thread Starter
Intrepid Pro

Thanks Avenger

Rob thanks alot for the wheels and tires. One thing though can you buy one back. It had 41 psi and all the others had 36 psi. ;) Just joking around. They look great on my ES. I but them on when i got home. I noticed my right rear tire was low on air again. I thought it might be the weather change. Nope pulled the tire and found 2 nice big spike nails in it. So i just but them all on. We got home at 4:45 and after i got the tires switched. We took it to KFC for dinner. I forgot how stiff they where, and how they pick up all the little rocks on the road. To bad in a few weeks i will have to switch them again. When the snow start's falling again. :circle:

Mine 2012 Black Challenger SXT. Hers 2005 Red V-6 Mustang, the Son 1997 Red Plymouth Breeze
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-22-2005, 08:57 PM
Intrepid Pro

hey spook, do you have the EVIC PSI sensors off of them??
Rob was gonna sell them to me i think, didn't know if they were still on the wheels or if he kept them or what
thanks!
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-22-2005, 08:58 PM
Intrepid Pro

I beleive Rob kept his PSI sensors....

Off Topic, I'd like to post my pics from today, but i can't start a new thread in here....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-22-2005, 09:28 PM

Rob has the EVIC PSI sensors still......he had them removed before selling the rims.
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-22-2005, 10:41 PM
Intrepid Pro

Thank you Kevin. I'm crossing my fingers that I'll get across the border tomorrow without being questioned.

Thanks again Kev. I loved those tires for the time I had them. Sortof missing those rims a bit already :(

post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-24-2005, 10:15 AM
Intrepid Pro

I got across the border great.....the customs officer asked me what my windshield banner says: ......."Mopar Performance", and asked me what I bought: ......."Car speakers worth $150"........ "OK" she said ;)

OKOK, Spook, I just realized, I forgot to give you the extra set of centre caps I have. I KNOW the ones on the rims aren't quite in perfect shape. I can either ship the new ones to you or you can wait for the International meet in the spring?

BTW, those tires weren't balanced after the PSI sensors came out or after I damaged the rims........so if they seem wobbly to you, maybe you can have them balanced.......just be aware that the centre caps MIGHT break before I get the new ones to you.

As for Sneke Eyez, I kept the PSI sensors........4 of them, however the new ones I had didn't include the nuts to hold them on, so I had to reuse the nuts from the sensors that were on the car. If you want them, you're gonna have to find nuts for them and a 5th sensor somewhere for the spare. *NEW* I also have an EVIC+ PSI for sale (no housing), works great.

Rob 2002 Chrysler Intrepid R/T (modded), 2015 Nissan Leaf S
March 2008 Car of the Month! 2007 Carlisle "Class" trophy! 2006 IM Best of Show!
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-24-2005, 07:21 PM Thread Starter
Intrepid Pro

I will just get them at the next DI meet Rob thanks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionaly, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Linear Mode Linear Mode
Rate This Thread: