DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

November 25th Sheboygan WI meet

2K views 47 replies 10 participants last post by  IntrepidXJ 
#1 ·
Stratusphere is holding another meet :)

I think that I'm gonna try to make this one as well (even though it's a 3 hour drive).

Anyways, I was hoping to get some more 'treps up there for this one :) I know ATFCharger will be there, too!!

For detailed info and directions, check out this thread:

http://www.stratusphere.org/ubb/Forum12/HTML/000468.html

#7 ·
Ok just so I don't feel dumb. How old is everyone? I don't wanna be the little boy running around at the show :cool: (I am 18)

#10 ·
Here's some better stats on the meet after conversing with Titan.

-We will meet indoors in a heated building at Deland Park on Lake Michigan.

-Our cars will be outside that nice building. So really we get to socialize inside and warm up in between checkin out our cars outside

-We will (hopefully) have a good amount of food. Remember, Thanksgiving leftovers are a major PLUS for this!!

-A few of us at Stratusphere (including myself) have already donated up to $90 to rent the building. That's all taken car of.

As far as caravans, anyone coming up from IL should maybe talk with Randy if you guys wanna caravan up.

Anyone coming from west[/] Wisconsin (coming from Fondy, Oshkosh, or around the Hwy 23 area), I'm holding a caravan meeting in Plymouth and heading to Sheboygan that morning (time's will be posted later).

That's all I know for right now.
If you guys have any questions, let me know (directions, etc..I have a wonderful map/streets program).

#13 ·
Yeah, pretty much. It's an excellent way to get to meet people, eat food, etc. They're really a lot of fun, even if for the drive.

Heck, my first meet was 2 months ago down in Chicago. Drove 6 hours roundtrip, but had a wonderful time and I'll do it next year too.

So I enjoy them.

#16 ·
Ooh! Can I come? :D Sheboygan and Plymouth are not far at all from me (Plymouth is about 30 minutes away and Sheboygan about 45). In fact, I work in Plymouth.

On a side note, my car goes in for it's 30,000 mile service today. Hope there are no surprises.

#18 ·
Sure.. count on me being there! If there is anything you need me to bring, just name it. I don't want to come and not contribute something, either cash or something to share with everyone else.

A caravan of Intrepid's from Plymouth? hehehe....that would look pretty cool going 65+ mph east on Hwy 23 to Sheboygan. All the other non-Chrysler products should get off the road!! LOL. :p

Now let's just hope that the weather doesn't bury this event in snow! *crosses fingers*

ATF, if you ever need to get a hold of me, feel free to send a message on AIM (Zsdersw20). If I am away, leave a message anyway and I'll get back to you. I'll even give you my cell phone number if you'd like.

I'm looking forward to meeting all of you! :D

#19 ·
Only a few weeks before the big event, I am getting pretty excited about it. ANy idea what the people count is right now?

#20 ·
Here's a current list as of 11/2 of who's coming and bringing what. If you fellas wanna bring any other food items or something, please let me know here so I can update the list on Stratusphere's website as well.

Can't wait to see everyone there!

1. titan - little bbq weiners (no jokes )
  2. charger - 24 of soda
  3. doombringer- Soda- Many Different kinds,
  4. possibly more stuff too.
  5. forest96 - salads?
  6. nstenz
  7. chad - beans
  8. Stratuscaster: plates/napkins/forks
  9. xcr: chips
  10. stratus1699
  11. 00ChryslerIntrepid
  12. jhrody (maybe,maybe,maybe): some chips and some beer
  13. Sk8-4ever (another Dodge Intrepid from Shawno)
  14. Intrepid99
    [/list=a]

#23 ·
If the weather stays like it is now, that'd be great, but this is the end of November, so it'll probably be colder. :(

Oh, btw..got pictures back from our LAN party this weekend. Check out the girl I got to sign my arm!

http://www.epicenterlan.net/images/events/epicenter6/p1010004.jpg
http://www.epicenterlan.net/images/events/epicenter6/p1010005.jpg
I was setting up servers for the party with games when she showed up..so I wanted a signature (I would have asked that she write down her number as well, but the pen I gave her wasn't ball-point.....next time I'll have her use a sharpie!

[ November 03, 2001: Message edited by: ATFCharger ]

[ November 03, 2001: Message edited by: ATFCharger ]

#25 ·
Funny thing is, for as much of a computer and network nerd as I am, I've never been to a LAN party.

I bet the GeForce3 card I put in my computer a short while ago would certainly make me a formidable adversary in any network game. :D

#26 ·
you will all be very pleased with this meet, and if we have anyone in minnesota please contact me so we can get a caravan rocking there, we have a few stratus guys that would like to caravan

Later, Joel

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.