DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

Hiv At Gas Pumps!

2K views 24 replies 16 participants last post by  wb6vpm 
#1 ·
I FOUND THIS ON ANOTHER FORUM. FORGOT WHICH IT WAS:

yesterday i heard about this group of people that are putting needles with HIV infected blood on gas tanks so when ppl grab the handle the needle goes into there hands and infects them with HIV

i heard right now only 16 people in the north florida and georgia area already got infected with it

not sure if its true or not but make sure yall watch out wit dis sh!t my boy swears he saw it on the news tho and the newslady said there was 2 possible explanations 1)sum wierd ppl that have a fetish 4 that kinda stuff
2)people trying to get other ppl to stop buying gas

so agian watch out wen u pumpin always check first

http://urbanlegends.about.com/librar.../aa061400a.htm

heres a link wit more info on it according to it its a prank and i was phony but there is ppl out there that will put needles under gas pumps after they read about it

THIS WAS ONE RESPONSE:

i live in NYC and i hear from one of my good friends (whos dad is an NYPD detective) that this has happend here and there every so often but the cops keep it low b/c they dont want to let out panic around NYC. let it also be known that of those cases noone has contracted the virus, keep in mind it can take up to TEN YEARS for the virus to appear in the bloodstream.

THIS WAS ANOTHER RESPONSE:

I remember when people were doing this same shyt at the movie theatres, sticking needles down in the seat somehow so when u sit down the needle goes right in you, and I know this was true for a fact because I seen it happen, people are sick, (or maybe its just the people with the disease are trying to spread it everywhere so the government will have no choice but to release the cure for aids, the cure they already have but wont release) but anyway good thing in jersey is we dont have to pump are own gas....not selve serve like the south

**** is phuckin crazy aint it? :007:

See less See more
#6 ·
^that's what I was gonna say, outside of the bloodstream, it doesn't live long at all

#13 ·
buffalo r/t said:
sounds like somebody didnt get their reach around today
How about you watch a friend live each day with the disease? How about you watch them take a cocktail of god only knows what, and know that they're living on borrowed time now. And no they didn't contract it from drugs, or sexual contact with another partner.

#16 ·
This is a heated topic, for sure, but it really doesn't belong in this forum. Plenty of other places to argue elsewhere. I know, I used to frequent some forums that became a breeding ground for anger, and retaliation. I just hope this isn't going to go that same direction. I just wanna talk about cars...

#22 ·
Dodgaholic said:
I've been hearing that urban legend for years. Bunk. http://www.snopes.com/horrors/mayhem/gaspump.asp

Don't flash your headlights at the oncoming guy with his lights off either. He'll kill ya man :)
that actually has happened in the past, it was a gang thing back in like the 80's. i believe it was the crips that did it? there hasnt been reports of that actually happening since the one time it did.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.