creepingdeath creepingdeath is offline
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|
- About creepingdeath
- First Name
- Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- cars, women and heavy metal
- Miller brewery worker
- ***under construction***
- My Ride
- Car Info (Year, Info, Etc.)
- '97 G Voyager and '67 Cadillac Coupe DeVille
- In the heyday of the 1960s, the Big Three tossed out brawny, ballsy, rear-drive automobiles like so many internal-combustion poker chips: "Okay, I'll see your 440 Charger R/T and 428 Cobra Jet and raise you a 454 Chevelle SS." Then Detroit, uh, forgot--and for decades, we watched in collective horror as drive wheels mostly migrated from rear to front and horsepower ratings got as drearily sensible as Ralph Nader's sport coats.
Send an Instant Message to creepingdeath Using...
- Yahoo! bluecollar_tweekers