DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

Carlilse Mod (56k Beware)

1K views 17 replies 14 participants last post by  MikeD 
#1 ·
Finally gave in and added Video to my car.

I could only think of one way to do this. It was a bit tricky but it was the only way to add it and still maintain the "stock look" interior I am going for.

I'll let the pics do the speaking...

First I added the Mopar 6 disc DVD changer out of a 2004 Grand Caravan.

I also then modified the overhead screen that came out of the same 2004 Grand Caravan. As you can see the finished product looks very well and goes with the rest of the interior.

And of course it does work. :) The buttons on the side of the monitor work perfectly just like it would Stock.

I unveiled this mod at Carlisle...and wans't going to post it at all. However many members have been asking me lately when I havn't posted pics. Also a few who didn't beleive me ;)

Anyways enjoy. Your comments are welcome.

--Gorm

See less See more
#3 ·
wow, very very nice Gorm!

was it a difficult install??
I imagine you had to drop the headliner, cut a hole for the drop down screen, and of course wire it all up right

it really looks factory installed too!
nice job, i'm very jealous...

#4 ·
sneke_eyez said:
wow, very very nice Gorm!

was it a difficult install??
I imagine you had to drop the headliner, cut a hole for the drop down screen, and of course wire it all up right

it really looks factory installed too!
nice job, i'm very jealous...

I could only imagine how much hell he went through to install that flipdown! I know mine kicked my A$$ all up and down... props 2 u Gorm.. that looks hot!.

#7 ·
I saw this in person at Carlisle..........a VERY cool mod. I would do it too if I had access to those parts and didn't have a sunroof :(

#14 ·
Very very nice.

Say, I may be heading to Chicago for Christmas. I may have to make the 4 hour drive to your place and get something like this done in my car :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.