DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

Windsor/Detroit?London meet anyone?

1K views 18 replies 13 participants last post by  02R/T 
#1 · (Edited)
Windsor/Detroit/London meet anyone?

I would really love to have a meet this summer! I am willing to out to Niagra falls so basically 3 hours away!
I plan on going on a few trips this year...it would have to be a Saturday or Sunday thing for me tho.

I was thinking if it was in Windsor we could all meet up and have a dyno day!!!!But they may get pissed bc all our cars shift on the dyno lol.

Or if we had a meet in the london or Detroit area go to either St Thomas Dragway or in Detroit Miland Dragway.

Or just all meet and not spend money LMAO

Anyway i wanted to post when it was nicer out but I figure lets see how many responses I get and go from there.

I think it would be great to have a LH meet

Ya know u can count me and R/T INTREPID in with his 01 R/T!

Jay

See less See more
#2 ·
Would Autostick equipped cars still shift on the dyno?

Of course it all depends on the day, but you can count me in. I would love to rent a track and get together for an Autocross event. :) I will have to check out Waterford Raceway.

The Windsor/Detroit area would be preferable, but I may be willing to travel a little.

#5 ·
I'd be intersted, but I'm not really interested in paying for a dyno when I already have a general idea of what kind of power my car puts out.

#7 ·
Badasstrep said:
Agreed...Also like warlord said, preferably in the Detroit area!
LAZY SOB........we've never actually had a Southern Ontario meet.......you have your Michigan meets. I don't want to drive 4 hours one way to a 1 day event, and I'm SURE BlackLHS doesn't want to either.

London would be Centralized to those driving from Detroit, and those driving from Toronto.

#10 ·
Avenger said:
LAZY SOB........we've never actually had a Southern Ontario meet.......you have your Michigan meets. I don't want to drive 4 hours one way to a 1 day event, and I'm SURE BlackLHS doesn't want to either.

London would be Centralized to those driving from Detroit, and those driving from Toronto.
:violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin:

depends if i have my car fixed by then if i go

#12 ·
Okay just bumpin bc the nicer weather is commin :):):) , So Im guessing London area will be the best, I dont mind the 2 hour drive!
Now we gotta find a good time and place in london......I was thinking like Wellington just off the 401 or something, maybe dinner or something at Jack Astors........or something since thats a pretty busy/central area!

Jay

#14 ·
Okay BUMP time nice weather is here.....cars are shinny, avengers is out on the road lets get a date for LONDON? I think that would be decently central and lots of places to go/meet.
I work 5-6 days depending on sit sundays are off so a sunday meet would be perfect bc traffic is usually calm and resturants arnt so bad.

So pick a weekend and let me know bring guests or whatever lets just get some damn Ontario meets going!

Plus not far from London is sparta dragway if we were to get bored and wanna drag (legally :p)

Jay
Jay

#19 ·
Ok, so where's we gonna meet!!!!!!!!!!???????
I've been lacking computer usage, and havent really kept up on my threads :p
Somewhere on the 400?? T'is close enough for most I assume?

Yummy strippers........and all their nakedness :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.