98-04 with 3.2L at 9.0 sec
00-04 with 3.5L at 7.9 sec(r/t)

what do you guys think?

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
your 3.2 is stock right?

I just 0-60 with a friend and we with a stop watch ran a 8.97 in 2.7liter that is give or take a few hundreds of a second for human error.

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
klinton travis wheeler said:
is there a way to get a 2.7 down to the 7 second area that you guys know of with out spending mass amounts of money?
Yep , Jet engines !!!!! Sorry to rain on your parade buddy, but I have yet to see a Trep in the 7 sec. area. :smilie_re

·
Banned
5,268 Posts
klinton travis wheeler said:
but doesn't that kill your engine?
Quit watching stupid movies like the fast and the furious. You can run nitrous safely for the lifetime of your motor...the key is not overshooting it. You don't run a 200 shot on a stock motor. As long as you keep it around 75 or 100 HP, you will have no issues, but if you do 100, you will need to retard the timing a bit, and maybe help the fuel system out with a booster pump.

·
Registered
4,288 Posts
depends on the state your from...florida, georgia texas it's leagle...just ask a cop if your not sure.
I asked a cop when i first started using nitrious and he was very helpful...we looked through his lawbook and said it's street leagel so long as it has sulfur added.(which all are nowadays)
he even gave me pointers on which setup to use since he used it on his cruiser.

·
Banned
5,268 Posts
Ravin said:
depends on the state your from...florida, georgia texas it's leagle...just ask a cop if your not sure.
I asked a cop when i first started using nitrious and he was very helpful...we looked through his lawbook and said it's street leagel so long as it has sulfur added.(which all are nowadays)
he even gave me pointers on which setup to use since he used it on his cruiser.
Pretty much the only non-sulfuric nitrous on earth is medical grade, which you will have a hard time coming by anyway. It all comes down to asking a HELPFUL local officer, as some will just ignore you or flat out refuse to answer your question, like many did with me and neon lights.

·
Registered
4,288 Posts
340duster said:
Pretty much the only non-sulfuric nitrous on earth is medical grade, which you will have a hard time coming by anyway. It all comes down to asking a HELPFUL local officer, as some will just ignore you or flat out refuse to answer your question, like many did with me and neon lights.
your from south florida...cops hate all people there :D

·
Banned
5,268 Posts
Ravin said:
your from south florida...cops hate all people there :D
I'm from CENTRAL Florida thank you ;)

But yeah, pretty much the cops do hate everyone here. Pinellas County Sheriffs are the worst...good thing my uncle is a Cop for St. Pete Beach...free reference when I need it.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
DO you guys no if nitrous is legal in illinois i have been looking and asked a police officer but He said "i didn't need to use his time" arn't police there to help i mean it was a easy question.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts