DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Woober Goobers!
50,130 Posts
Whew!! If anyone wants a copy of the carfax report...PM me with your email address and I'll forward it to you.

·
Woober Goobers!
50,130 Posts
CARFAX searched more than 3 billion records from over 5,300 sources and found 10 record(s) for this 2000 DODGE INTREPID (2B3HD46R8YH356581).

Date:
Mileage Reading:
Source:
General Comments:

04/15/2000 Pennsylvania
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Dillsburg, PA
Registered as
commercial lease vehicle

05/10/2000 4 Pennsylvania
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Dillsburg, PA
Title or registration issued
First owner reported
Registered as lease vehicle

10/05/2000 6,344 Fleet Management Co.
Vehicle sold
with minor damage
in Pennsylvania
Registered as commercial fleet vehicle

11/28/2000 6,350 West Virginia
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Keyser, WV
Title #Y930878
Title issued or updated
New owner reported
Loan or lien reported

10/14/2003 54,000 West Virginia
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Dunbar, WV
Title #AX98330
New owner reported
NOT ACTUAL MILEAGE TITLE ISSUED
JUNK TITLE/CERTIFICATE ISSUED

CARFAX AdvisorTM
A NAM title is issued when the owner discloses mileage fraud or a broken odometer to a DMV. The actual mileage of this vehicle is unknown.

Mileage reported after this reading is potentially unreliable.

10/31/2003 West Virginia
Motor Vehicle Dept.

10/31/2003 West Virginia
Motor Vehicle Dept.
SALVAGE TITLE/CERTIFICATE ISSUED

12/01/2003 55,071 Salvage Auction
SALVAGE TITLE/CERTIFICATE ISSUED
Sold at salvage auction
Theft recovery reported

06/24/2004 Pennsylvania
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Chambersburg, PA
New owner reported

06/30/2004 Pennsylvania
Motor Vehicle Dept.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
$50 bucks but you have to bring me the car :gross_06:

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
scorpin71 said:
:2up: thanks for all the neg feedback :2up:
Lol... what the **** do you expect!? If I was serious in buying this car from you the FIRST thing that I would do is run a carfax on that trep. No offense... but like Joe said above... that car has seen it's better days.
P.S.
If your gonna sell it... wash it.

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
crombie said:
Lol... what the **** do you expect!? If I was serious in buying this car from you the FIRST thing that I would do is run a carfax on that trep. No offense... but like Joe said above... that car has seen it's better days.
P.S.
If your gonna sell it... wash it.
I agree, if anyone is going to buy a car anymore the power of the internet is incredible. That information will be found out.

Seriously, if anyone is going to come on to here trying to sell their car, there should be some general guidelines.

1. VIN
2. Pictures
3. Any other information about it.

·
Woober Goobers!
50,130 Posts
And don't forget the theft recovery in there for good measure. I don't see any negative feedback...just a CarFax listing. With that information I don't see how you'd get remotely close to $5500 for it.

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
dont ya love it??
somebody comes on here, never posted before, and trys to sell their Intrepid, a car most of us already own, then gets pissed when the flaws of the car are pointed out

·
Registered
244 Posts
why is the car an r-title was it wrecked is it cause of the tehft recovery or is it cause you did what your actually susposed to do and get an r-title when you swaped in a different motor

as far as the carfax being a rental or fleet vecheal the olny part of the car that really gets beat on is the motor and tranny which have been swaped

and for every one talking **** on the fact that the it was a fleet car how many of you have swaped your motors and thoes of you that did do you know what history of the car that your motor came out of cause it could have been beaton alot worse than this one was

and fleet cars arent really that bad you know that they had farily regular service done to them mabey not as much as you do to your cars but you all like your cars adn work on them alot but 90% of people dont know **** about cars and take way worse care of them than a fleet car

ken

1 - 20 of 23 Posts