DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in Iraq, i am buying a new subaru when i get back in 2 months or less, my trep unfortunately would have to go. kbb value is at $3740 and i am asking 3000 stock with all extras, $3500 if i leave the nav unit and audio system. here are the specs

Avic N2 with N3 discs and firmware, speakers, leathers (small tear on driver side), OTIS, 10' Subwoofer, Amp, 162k, W-Rated Falken tires in good condition, factory R/T wheels (5), minor chips on hood, fog lamp cover missing on one side, extra tail lights, stock radio, power front seats. I have the factory radio stored somewhere. new battery, new timing belt.
the car is in new jersey. my sig is the actual car.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
no interest?

·
1st Gen FTW - It's AutoMedic!
15,449 Posts
I am interested where is the car located?
New Jersey... If you go get it, I've got a food order for you to bring back with you *grins*. If it wasn't for starting my new job on Monday, I'd go with you!

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
New Jersey... If you go get it, I've got a food order for you to bring back with you *grins*. If it wasn't for starting my new job on Monday, I'd go with you!
~163k. GF drives it once in a while to keep it in one piece.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks Jim

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
forgot to mention a fm pager remote start with a 3,000 foot range. I LOVE that unit. especially winters

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
payments??? amuse me.

·
Registered
21 Posts
IDK 1K or so down and work out some payments. You could even charge me interest, I don't care. My family's down to 1 car now so at this point, I'm up for a lot of options. lol

BTW, make sure you make back here safely. My boy just got back. He's done. Refuses to go back. Did two tours, saw/did too many things. Anyway, thanks for your service and everyone beside you, too.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i came back 3 months ago, driving an '09 subaru legacy GT :) what do you have for trade? considering waverunners and quads for now. would help offset price...

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
thanks. payments are not really a good idea to me, especially considering you are new here. but if you come up with alternatives, you may not have to do you 3.5 swap... :)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts