DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So here's the story,

Bought my 01 Intrepid 3.2 from a friend, drove it for a couple of years and decided to fix it up and give it to my son. 212K miles on it, but still ran perfect. Bought new Cooper CS5, KYB struts for all 4 corners, and a new AC compressor.

The body is also in good shape and because the car ran so well, I am confident in the other ancillary bits and pieces too. the car is silver, with tan leather interior that is in very good condition minus a small rip in the drivers seat. everything was very well functioning at the time of the disaster.

Got the new tires on and was getting ready for the struts when I was bringing my daughter home and the oil pump catastrophically failed and took at least one rod bearing with it. I don't have the time or facilities for a full engine rebuild and was wondering if anyone would like to purchase these, and any other parts off the car. I am in Wichita,ks and would be willing to ship them for whatever USPS or other shipping the buyer prefers.

The AC compressor was also never installed and is new, in the box.

PM me if you are interested...pics upon request.

James

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
just wanted to make sure it was stated the tires have less than 200 miles on them and the KYB struts are the "ready strut" design and are still new in the boxes.

·
Woober Goobers!
50,457 Posts
You really should list the parts with descriptions and asking prices. Otherwise most people aren't going to be bothered. And having some pictures is even more helpful.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good point.

I'm asking the following;
300 for full set of "ready" struts
200 for full set of tires
75 for the compressor

I already have a lot of parts taken off the engine and can box them up pretty quickly.

I have not priced shipping for the struts however I would guess somewhere in the 100-150 range

I will find out shipping for each purchase as soon as I can, or the seller can arrange shipping if they desire.

everything else is OBO. My wife whats the car taken to the juck yard by the end of October(might have a little extra time, but not more than a week or so.

Thank you for your time...

James

1 - 5 of 5 Posts