DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My name is Tim and I drive a one of these (see attached). Its a 2002 Concorde LXI. She has 160,000 miles and runs well with the exception of a perpetual emissions trouble code and no AC. My previous ride was a '96 Concorde which met its doom under a semi in the Winter of '08.

This spring I helped her out with new spark plugs and a fresh transmission filter. The mileage on my last couple of fill ups has been decent so I think she's happy. I also shined up my headlights and replaced a bunch of interior and instrument cluster lights with LEDs. I've also added a backup camera, tint, and some great zip ties over the years.

Unfortunately she's been feeling her age. The clear coat on the hood, trunk, and roof has died. The rest of the body paint shows similar signs of neglect. There are untold chips in the paint, a nice rust spot on the rear left door, and a spot just on the underside of the trunk lip. Soon I hope to get her a good thrice over with some cutting compound, polish, and wax.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
16,511 Posts
Welcome Tim. Hopefully no-one hurt in your '96.

It looks like you changed wheels - black in one photo, alloy in the others?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No one was hurt in the '96 which lead me to the purchase of the second one.

The wheels are the stock alloy rims but the finish turned to hell about 5 years ago. I have been plasti-dipping them.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts