DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going to look at a 2002 Silver R/T with under 60k on Saturday. Hopefully driving it home!

What I would do to drive an Intrepid again.

·
Registered
13,180 Posts
Good luck! Those are the the ones with the chrome crusadors and its the last year of the R/T.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
that is the second entry I have seen for someone looking at an 02 R/T in as many days... and both with about the same mileage... cool... might as well try to get as many of the only about 1900 cars that were made as R/Ts that year under our control....

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey do you guys know if I can drive off the lot with it being a Saturday? Some people are telling me I won't be able to "sign and drive".

It feels good even thinking I might have an Intrepid again. I'm still always on here, but the enthusiasm has certainly suffered without having one of my own.

As for the meet in CT, if I have the car I will definitely be at the meet...I've never made it to a meet before.

·
Registered
13,180 Posts
SE rims they are, but there is some R/T badging on it. Might be using them as winter wheels, hopefully the chrome wheels come with it.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Those rims are killing that car. My dad thinks I'm crazy for letting it bother me so much, but it's because I know they are base model rims.

Probably see if I can get some 300m special wheels when I grab a cluster

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
the crusader wheels are 17 in. in 02, the SE wheels were 16 in by the way...

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Those rims are killing that car. My dad thinks I'm crazy for letting it bother me so much, but it's because I know they are base model rims.

Probably see if I can get some 300m special wheels when I grab a cluster
Lol don't feel bad, I had the same hubcaps on my 00 R/T for a while for winter, I now have the 02+ style done in black.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts