DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know if any of you have seen the aloy option rims for the 02 SE, but I'm not sure If I like them or not.. They look sort of like the current ES rims, but the spoked portions are curved. Kinda weird looking. But as least they offer alloy rims for the base now. Does anybody know if the ES rims changed at all?

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
I do not believe that they have changed. But I do believe those rims on the SE you are talking about were avail ov the 01 as well. I kinda like them, too bad they are only 15s, if they were 17 in that style I would be all over them.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
The rims on the SE are the same rims used on the DC Minivans. They were an option on 2001 and 2002 Se cars and they are 16 inch. Yes for 02 ES cars the rims have changed, they do not have the open slots on them any more and come in silver and chrome. To me they look like the rim off of an 88-89 IROC Camaro

·
Registered
238 Posts
The rims were a option on 01's too. They are 16", same ones that were options on 99-00 Caravans.

I saw a white SE today with them, they look kind of odd, I think. Maybe they'd grow on me though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts