DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
dang im feeling sad today cause my intrepa is sick.they say the water pump broke im like whats next my brakes r going my left blinker dont work.

·
get off my lawn
15,507 Posts
wait !! il throw in a busted lawnmower

·
Registered
4,707 Posts
Intrepa said:
dang im feeling sad today cause my intrepa is sick.they say the water pump broke im like whats next my brakes r going my left blinker dont work.
Don't worry!
You've qualified for the Platinum Card!

·
Woober Goobers!
50,480 Posts
Plan ahead for those maintenance items! Including the lawnmower!

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
Ronbo said:
Plan ahead for those maintenance items! Including the lawnmower!
A 3 (almost 4) year old automobile and a waterpump is a "maintenance item"?!? Bullshit on that! Hell I wasn't even happy when it started to fail on my 9 year old Intrepid at the time when it went. (Although with some research it was well known by then it wasn't a strong item).

·
Woober Goobers!
50,480 Posts
Don't shoot the messenger! How many miles were on his car? Not many details to go on..including whether he's the original owner..etc. I guess my answer was more offensive than the 4 others before me.

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Intrepa said:
dang whatas with 03s and the blinke, my grandpa had issues with his I forget what it was I was suprised with it bein an 03 and all alot newer than mine and I havn't had turn signal problems. Sorry to hear bout her im sure you'll get her all fxied up though

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

they she in da shop right now as we speak cant pick it up til tuesday.but until then i have a 97 achieva that starts horrible and cuts off

·
Registered
531 Posts
Intrepa said:
How many miles on it? It has a 7/70 powertrain warranty with a $100 deductible. If you're under 70,000 miles you can get it fixed for $100 at the dealer, probably cheaper than otherwise at least.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts