DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a growing family and just leased an 06 Town and Country Touring. The dealer just did not want to give me what this car is worth so I didn't trade it. This car is the Dark Metallic Blue 2.7 SE plus it has the alloy wheels, spoiler, sun roof, tinted windows and cargo net. I also installed an EVIC that works perfectly. I bought this car new in October of 04 and it now has only 10,700 miles. It is in virtually show room new condition inside and out. It has never been driven in bad weather (no winter salt exposure) and always garaged. It has never been in the shop except to change oil every 6 months and a couple weeks ago I put in Mobile 1 and a new filter. The tires are in excellent condition and it drives and runs like a dream. The only negative thing I can say about this car is it received a couple very minor door dings in parking lots. Let me know if you have questions. I have dozens of pictures I will add as soon as I figure out to do it. I can email pictures upon request just let me know what you want to see. Retail on this car is close to $16,000 I'm asking $12,500. Located in East Central Indiana. This car is also for sale locally.

·
Woober Goobers!
50,349 Posts
I'll give you $6500 for it..it does have a 2.7l in it after all!!

·
Registered
269 Posts
Ronbo said:
I'll give you $6500 for it..it does have a 2.7l in it after all!!
What a dick. The 2.7L isn't a bad engine, it just doesn't have the low end power the 3.5L has. Excellent price I think.

·
Woober Goobers!
50,349 Posts
Just call me Richard....and that was a joke of sorts..but might've been beyond you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts