DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys and gals,

I'm thinking of trading in the trep for a Magnum. Its an o5, brilliant black with 61,000 on the clock. The guy is asking 13995 for it!!! Should I take it?

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
YEAHHHH !!!!!

i mean if u like the look of the magnum...
the magnums are much nicer than our trep, and faster too. The LX line has more upgrades too, like the touch screen nav, bluetooth, and so on. But they look like a hearse.

Good luck with the purchase.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Hey guys and gals,

I'm thinking of trading in the trep for a Magnum. Its an o5, brilliant black with 61,000 on the clock. The guy is asking 13995 for it!!! Should I take it?
You serious? $14k for an 05 HEMI Magnum? **** man, if that was up here people will be lining up for it!

GO FOR IT!

·
Registered
550 Posts
Thats a good deal. Mine has 130k on it and its worth ALOT less! Of course the twin to DI.net is LXforums.com (the other home)

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Just made the purchase. I will post up pics tomorrow. I went from a 2.7 to a 5.7 overnight.

·
Registered
494 Posts
thats about an average price with those high miles around here in NW Indiana...I have seen them with under 30k going for about 15 loaded in every color and definitely r/t with nav and leather and all of that...they really dropped in price a few months ago..hell the 06's are going for close to $21K fully loaded with under 20k mileage!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts