1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
why does he show the 2.7 in the details, but in the text he shows it as a 3.5? sounds kinda shady to me, lemme know what you come up with code!

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
I was looking at that...Cant aford a new car, but i like looking...If you look at the pics, it shows a 3.5HO in it!

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Yeah but they want 10k for a car they admittingly said was wrecked!! Even though it has a clean title someone smashed up the whole front of that car!!

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Im curious as to if a police department is selling it. i dont know to many civilians that are going to by a police intrepid with the light and cage for personal use. ill find out today tho at work if theres a story behind this car or atleast try

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
I checked out the seller's feedback, this is not a police department sale. This guy is mainly a buyer not a seller and most police department auctions won't sell you the divider or a red spot light or a car with any markings on it unless you have proper id indicating you are a police officer. Do you know how many "fake cops" you would have running lights and pulling people over if they didn't remove this stuff!!!

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
Moparpartsguy said:
Just ran the VIN and it does have the 3.5 and it says it has the police group prep. Cloth front seats and the vinyl rear seat. Used to be owned by allstate leasing now owned by some guy in OHIO.
Damit Dave get back to work. And answer my phone call. I called over a 2 hours ago. ( i talked to Dean) And you have not called back yet. **** and get off the pot man. :) :sneaky2:

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
The part's have rust on them. They do not look like new parts?

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Okay im confused, does it have the 2.7 or the 3.5. I've seen police treps here where i live, even looked under the hood and never saw one with a 2.7L.

·
Registered
4,498 Posts
The pic shows a 3.5L.................... As to the fake cops, do you know how many security guards both (gun and no gun carring guards) driving around with X-police crown vics and now Intrepids/Impalas with tinted windows, large antennas, and they may even have added some strobes if it didn't come with them wanting to be a police so bad? Way too many!!! I think they make great cabs............

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
all im going to say is

Galls.com

Will sell anything to anyone as long as its not identifying police on it means cage strobes, light bars and what not. as far as decals well those are easy to get like taking candy from a baby.

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
Moparpartsguy said:
That rust is a performance additive by Chrysler....................not!!!!
I can order another set if you would like.
Don't bother. I asked some of the other members and they haved the same rust. SS is going to install them next week some time.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts