DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yup, last night was the night. My '98 ES is now in a new league! I own a century mobile! Crossed over the 100 thousand mile mark!

Pretty cool to see it add a digit on the dash, Let just hope this doesn't entail any serious problems happening with the car.

Tried to take pics as I was driving down the interstate, one at all 9's then at 100000. Not sure if they turned out. What a monumentous event! I have now officially put on 40k in under two years of owning my baby.

Here's to another 100,000!

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Well done!

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
As all of us First gens can tell you now... CHANGE YOUR TIMING BELT AND WATER PUMP. well worth the preventative maint... as you don't want to blow any head gasgets on the hiway when the Pump fails........

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
oh yea.. congrats.... you 2G guys with 100K miles make me feel weak... I better get drivin :)

·
Registered
203 Posts
Welcome to the club! 98 SE 121,500 on the 2.7. Still running like a champ!

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Sweet! I think she'll make the quarter-million mile :D

So will mine... 1993 with just under 92,000 K (so 67,000 miles or so) and climbing.. if I have anything to say about it.

I think ottowrkr leads the pack with the LEAST mileage on the site. I'd like to know exactly who has the MOST??

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
well.. least mileage would be better if it was: (Miles driven)/(age of car)

and not just the year. Get the month in there from the sticker in the door, and then say like: 1,000 Miles/Month

I am sure some of the first gens would be in there...

·
Registered
604 Posts
yeah i put 300 a week for the first 3 weeks i had my 96. i went to "Casa De Pot" thid morning to return some extra pieces i had from making my intake and when leaving i had exactly 800 miles till i reach 100,000. i bought the car with 97,950 miles and have made 5 weekly payments on it. can't wait till 100,000 comes, this week or next.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts