DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Banned
3,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With this post I break 1000. Now I join the 1000+ Post Club.

Otherwise known as the members of DodgeIntrepid.net who spend way too much time on here. :)

·
Registered
562 Posts
you have no life :p j/k man.
that just show love of the car

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Post Ho' :wink: :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
hmm, I thought I would make it there before Joked and LHSer, guess I was wrong, for some reason I have not posted here much anymore, I do read all the topics but just do not have the time to be replying.

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
Hi, my name is Joe and I am a DI.net addict....

could be worse...I could be challenging warlord or pimped for top honors...

edit--just had to add that I thought it was funny as hell that Randy actually managed to hold the top spot for one or two whole days before losing the title again to the heavy posters

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Sk8-4ever said:
you have no life :p j/k man.
that just show love of the car
If that's the case, then I must REALLY love my car.

·
980 Posts
You will pimped3point3 no problem, not sure that is a great thing though, not much going on out there in Iowa huh?

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
dodgeguy, what are you talking about... there's always tons of stuff to do in Iowa... :rolleyes: you can go take a tour through many of our cornfields or if you're up for more excitement that that we have several towns with sub 500 populations that are great to go cruise around in. And if all that doesn't get your attentions there are plenty of hog confinements you can go play in.... Iowa - what a great state.....

·
Registered
263 Posts
"If that's the case, then I must REALLY love my car."
"Stay away from the tail pipe! "

You can love your car, just don't LOVE your car!! :tongue:

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
dodgeguy said:
You will pimped3point3 no problem, not sure that is a great thing though, not much going on out there in Iowa huh?
You don't even wanna know some of the stuff small town Iowa dwellers do to entertain themselves (and no I don't mean having your way with various farm animals :p)

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Wutang, I think you like the word "whore" a little too much.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts